Re: Gnome login screen not shown

This got fixed after todays upate of gdm3....
However, its not completely fixed...The white screen showing error message with sad system smiley is gone and actual login screen is shown...when i type username password and login...it shows a blank screen with debian icon at the bottom and a mouse pointer...nothing else...still not able to use desktop directly....