firmware installation

Hi,

I'd like to know if it is possible to install some firmware in
the 3.2 kernel but from the 2.6 ?

I need to install some firmwares to make the 3.2 kernel
works on my machine but I can only access the computer
when the 2.6.35 is loaded : when the 3.2 is loaded my
mouse and keyboard are freezed, and network is out.

Thank you

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce