Re: Debian Wheezy - HP Pavilion dm1

Le 22/10/2013 11:21, Ralf Mardorf a écrit :

> You are using Xfce without Gnome desktop parts? I doubt this! Since it
> was mentioned in this thread, e.g. gvfs is from Gnome desktop and you
> likely will find a "few" other things from Gnome.
[...]

hi Ralf,

to me gvfs (that I have installed) is more a group of gnome libraries
than a gnome desktop part and you can live without it in XFCE.
What I mean (not clearly enough) is rather that some gnome desktop parts
can probably slow down or incorrectly interact with some other DE parts
(I think of gnome-power-manager or gnome-screensaver for example, or
network-manager when wicd was installed with XFCE)