Re: How to format the command output like MySQL output

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 8:23 PM, Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 19, 2013 at 11:17:44PM -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
>> On 10/19/2013 9:17 PM, 陶治江 wrote:
>> >于 2013-10-20 0:53, Lars Noodén 写道:

>> >yes, the whole system size a extremely limited, so the only possible way
>> >is to find a suitable C lib to handle this.
>> >
>> >What a big task!!!!
>> >

>> How do they expect you do to your job if they won't give you the
>> necessary tools?
>
> While that's a reasonable question to ask for most jobs, I
> suspect that the poster is developing (or developing on) an
> embedded system with extremely limited storage space.
>
> -dsr-

Yeah, the format he showed looks like the target might even use 16 bit
addressing. About the only 16 bit CPU I know of that can run anything
close to Linux is the 6809. Cross developing, maybe?

Of course, it might also be that some shared memory device he's
querying uses a 64Kbyte buffer.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful where you see conspiracy.