Recovering my USB-Key content

Hi the list,

The partition table of my USB-key has gone and I got some read-error messages.

I recovered the files stored on it using photorec but it is a little bit a raw-recover splitted into generic directories with generic names.

I tried then testdisk but, except the fact that testdisk told me the key is almost full, it cannot get anything back, no part table, no backup.

I will make a raw copy using dd to keep a backup.

But afterward, I do not know what to do (I still have no time to search for a solution).
The only thing coming n mind is to recreate a new part table.

Any idea, suggestion, commands+parms are welcome.

Jean-Marc