Re: xtrs z80

On 15 October 2013 04:38, Stan Hoeppner <stan@hardwarefreak.com> wrote:
Beco <rcb <at> beco.cc> writes:

> Is xtrs broken under wheezy?

What is it anyway?  A Tandy Trash 80 emulator?

--
Stan

Hi Stan,

Yep, its an emulator for TRS-80 ! Please, don't call it by its ugly nickname (Trash!) :)

I'm having lots of fun with this emulator. Today I could install a harddrive, mind you!
It has (I believe, I need to compute it yet) 13 MB!!

I'll put all software from various disketts I've collected in this single file.

Now I just need to make it boot from the HD and I don't need even the OS on drive :0 anymore.

As soon as I put a c compiler on it, I'll start using only my TRS-80 to work. Bye debian! It was nice to be with you! But things evolves, you know!

Ahaha! I wonder what my students would do when I ask for the next assignment: -Do a program that reads 2 numbers and calculates the average, in C. - Just it, teacher? - Yep. But on a TRS80. LOL.

Cheers,
Beco.

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." (H. Jackson Brown Jr.)