Re: ukash hijacked iceweasel

On Mon, 2013-10-14 at 14:15 +0900, Joel Rees wrote:
> What? does everyone have their menus turned off?
>
> (Edit menu -> Preferences -> Contents tab -> disable JavaScript.
> Or am I missing something here?)

I didn't refer to Iceweasel for Debian, but tried to help the OP to
solve the issue and I wasn't booted into Debian, but Arch Linux. The
up-to-date version of Firefox doesn't support to disable javascript
anymore, resp. you only can do it using about:config and when doing
this, a warning is displayed, not to edit about:config.