Re: who could take the time to figure out how to contact linux ? so complicated !

 On Mon, 14 Oct 2013 05:13:31 +0100 "larry mckenna
 larrymckenna1@gmail.com" sent this:

	>hi folks, finding myself in limbo directly downloaded debian
	only to find i
>need flash player can download flash but can't install ! also tried to
>download other version of ubuntu and it downloads but get address not
>recognised or soft ware needs to be installed to allow install ! i
>	looked through your soft ware packagwe list and found a strong
>		snob tech speak for
>nerds why can you not be so eliist and name things the ordinary 5/8 th
>	can read ?
>
>many thanks, common as muck larry mc kenna.

  You realise this is not an Ubuntu mailing list I suppose?

That people here help Ubuntu users out of the kindness of their hearts
and that you haven't supplied any information that anyone might hang a
fix on.

HTH to show you that Debian is not responsible for Ubuntu.

Be well,
Charlie

    --
	Registered Linux User:- 329524

	As to conforming outwardly, and living your own life inwardly,
	I have not a very high opinion of that course.....Henry David
	Thoreau