Re: linux-image-3.10-3-amd64 unbootable: /dev/disk/by-uuid not created

Nope. No changes since the original system creation. Thanks for trying though.

On 10/12/13 7:18 PM, Bob Proulx wrote:
Jesse Molina wrote:
As I said before, the md RAIDs are being assembled.  udev, or
something else, is failing to properly create the device nodes.
A shot in the dark but...  Have you added a new md device recently but
forgotten to update the /etc/mdadm/mdadm.conf file?  The initrd
creation will only have the information about it if it is in that
file.  If the root file system depends upon it then it won't be able
to boot in that case.  This is usually when the root file system is on
LVM and LVM includes several physical volumes in the volume group and
a new md is added to the volume group.  As I said, a shot in the dark.

Bob