TLS negotiation in mutt

Hello,

I'm using mutt with all my accounts and most of them work fine. My work email
account is hosted on exchange server and I'm using mutt's built in SMTP
functionality. I have set ssl_starttls=yes and when I'm trying to send email
I'm getting error:

"gnutls handshake: the diffie-helman prime sent by the server is not
acceptable (not long enough)

Could not negotiate TLS connection"

I tried to google something, but failed to find usable solution.

Does anyone have some idea why this is happening and how can I fix this so I
can send emails?

Regards,
Veljko