Re: Can't create folder on empty partition - suspect permission issue

On Monday 30 September 2013 15:48:35 Catherine Gramze wrote:
> On Sep 30, 2013, at 10:31 AM, Richard Owlett <rowlett@cloud85.net>
wrote:
> > Suspect indicator that you are decades younger than I. But I've
> > been wrong before.
>
> I suspect not, unless you are an octogenarian at minimum. This
> seems unlikely, so my best guess is that we are roughly the same
> age, with a distinct possibility that I am older.

Richard seems to need to believe himself to be extremely unusually old
for the list and to have used computers for far longer than anyone
else.

He is younger than I am, and I am by no means the oldest on this list;
so he is probably younger than you are!  Last time he told us his
age, which he used to do with every email, he was in his sixties, so
not very old at all.

Lisi