Re: DRBD protocol A understanding.

Muhammad Yousuf Khan wrote:
just asking for understanding/learning, i have been using DRBD Protocol C for quite some time. however it is said that Protocol A, is for WAN.
and my question is why it is suitable for WAN.
as per my understanding with Protocol A. for example if my TCP buffer size is 1 MB. it hold the data untill buffer reach the limit, then it sends all the data to WAN site and write it to the disk of remote node.
please correct me if i am wrong with my understanding.

<snip>
Try http://lists.linbit.com/mailman/listinfo/drbd-user with this question. Not a subject for the Debian user list.

Hugo