Re: Problem with kernel-image-3.10-2-amd64

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 05:16:38PM +0300, Georgi Naplatanov wrote:
> I had impression that 'rootdelay=5' had solved your problem and that
> is why I gave you that link.

If you read the thread, you will see it was not me. Also note, it was
another poster (Hugo) who suggested that the OP try 'rootdelay=5' to see
if it helped.

> To your question - if 'rootdelay=5' solves your problem then it's a
> known problem.

Incorrect. A known problem is one that is explicitly documented for that
specific version of software.

I can see that language barriers may confuse the meaning of words.

Think of the well known ports 1-1024 as an example of the use of
the word "known". It is the same usage in regards to a known bug.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X