Problem with kernel-image-3.10-2-amd64

I have been fighting this all night and was wondering if anyone else
has been having problems as well?

I am doing a new install via debootstrap to a lvm2 volume via the
wheezy rescue disk.

I got it running in wheezy then went to jessie and while I was running
the 3.2 kernel from wheezy it booted fine.  Then I upgraded the kernel
to 3.10 in jessie and it says it can't find the volume goup.   I have
made sure that initrd is updated and grub is updated.  Not sure on
what the next step would be or if this is just a bug that I need to
wait for it to be resolved or if I need to submit a bug?

Thanks for your help.

--
Shane D. Johnson
IT Administrator