Re: duplicate emails

On Sep 27, 2013, at 11:22 AM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

I upgrade from 7 to 7.0.2, so I was already on iOS 7, however, I only
can use the iPad off-line (no mailing), because the ad-hoc connections
by Linux are unstable, they might hold for 3 seconds. I don't know if
it's an issue caused by the iPad or by Linux.

Perhaps I ought to look for an upgrade!

I use my Apple Time Capsule as one of my wireless network routers, and it is through that that I use my iPad to connect to the Internet. Or you could use it any place with free wifi, but then you need to be careful not to go to any website with a password you don't want compromised. The iPad isn't really designed for ad hoc networks, but a router.