Re: duplicate emails

On Sep 27, 2013, at 3:06 AM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

The formatting of your mails also is very unusual ^^^^^^^^^^.

I suspect an issue with your mailers, Apple Mail (2.1510) and iPad Mail
(11A465).

The spamming of myself seems to have stopped. I did nothing to cure it except open up the preferences and look for some setting that might be the culprit. It might be strictly an iPad issue, too, with the iPad generated autosaved partial emails somehow showing up in my main email account. Or it may be an iOS 7 bug in the iPad version of Mail. I will check the Apple support forums to see if there are complaints. But this is not the forum to discuss that, even though OS X is Unix-based.

But what is this "unusual formatting" of which you speak? Is it me using RTF instead of plain text as my default setting, perhaps?

cg