Re: duplicate emails

On Thu, 2013-09-26 at 14:56 -0300, Beco wrote:
> I'm receaving only one email at time from you.

Don't worry, I confirm this, only one mail comes through the list.

If anybody else should experience this too, there's no need to send a
request to the list. It can be checked by taking a look at the archive,
assumed there is no super-bug, archiving one mail and sending duplicated
mails to subscribers.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/ ->
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2013/09/author.html ->
scroll to Catherine Gramze and you'll see everything is fine