Re: duplicate emails

Hi Cat,

I'm receaving only one email at time from you.

Might be people "cc"ing you?

BTW, I'm reading very interested your topic about building computer. Thanks.

Beco.

On 26 September 2013 14:49, Catherine Gramze <rhiamom@gmail.com> wrote:
I am getting numerous posts by me in my inbox, partially completed posts plus duplicate of full posts, but only for the debian-user emails. If this is happening on the entire list, I apologize. I am not repeatedly sending! I do not know the cause of this and will be trying to eliminate these if anybody can confirm I am inadvertently spamming the list in this way.

--
Dr Beco
A.I. researcher

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." (H. Jackson Brown Jr.)