Dual Screen Issue (Wheezy installed from debootscrap/using KDE system settings)

Hi

I have just installed Debian using debootstrap, and install the `kde-standard` package.

I am now trying to configure dual screens, from kde system settings, it detects my monitors no issue, but when I change and apply the dual screen configuration, it just resets to what it was beforehand.

I am using an ATI Radeon. Not sure of the exact model.

--
Jamie