Re: any way to get the mouse position on two places on the screen?

> Ksnapshot for capturing a screen shot
~
 actually Ksnapshot has this functionality built-in somehow. You can
tell it to make a snapshot of the current window instead of the whole
screen
~
> Are you trying to fix a lack in a video editing app without touching the app itself, or are you looking for ideas on functionality to add to an app with appropriate source code, etc.?
~
 OK, this would be a use case of what I have in mind. Most of the
times it is hard to figure out what users have in their mind (heck! I
notice how even technical people frequently crosstalk each other) so
you want for them to be able to do whatever it is they were trying to
and verbally explain what they mean as they do in their own words
(that, to me, would be the closest you can get to what they have in
their minds)
~
 You can tell ffmpeg to screen capture one area of the screen and make a clip
~
 The user could post that file for you to see what they mean
~
 lbrtchx