Re: access please

On Vi, 20 sep 13, 10:56:48, Sharon Kimble wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Sep 2013 11:57:56 +0300
> Andrei POPESCU <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mi, 24 iul 13, 13:31:07, Sharon Kimble wrote:
> > >

> > > --
> > > A taste of linux = http://www.sharons.org.uk/index.html
> > > efever = http://www.efever.blogspot.com/
> > > efever = http://sharon04.livejournal.com/
> > > Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.0.4.2
> > > Registered Linux user 334501
> >
> > Could you please rephrase this please? :p
> >
> > Kind regards,
> > Andrei
>
> What is there to rephrase? This is an old email dated 24th July
> 2013, when I was requesting being subscribed to this list from my home
> account in place of my gmail account.

Well, subscription messages shouldn't be sent to the list (but to the
corresponding -subscribe address, as you probably found out in the
meantime) and for my non-native English it seemed like you want access
to some (possibly Debian) resource, like alioth. The lists are open to
anyone, subscription is not even mandatory, since there are other ways
to follow them.

Kind regards,
Andrei