Re: mutt in gnome-terminal goes gray! SOLVED!

On 9/19/13, Bob Proulx <bob@proulx.com> wrote:

> And if it doesn't help you then it still might help someone else so
> the investment is often useful multiple times.  The rule is see one,
> do one, teach one.  If you want to pay it back then help someone else
> out in the future.

*Rather* well said. Another way I am often helped by posters to a list
is just the sheer encouragement to keep on going. That's what I was
doing tonight, just sort of clicking around in gnome-terminal's
"colors" tab. I began to try the choices under "Palettes" and bingo,
first the one labelled "xterm" seemed a candidate but then the one
called "rxvt" was the Winnah! Perfect colors in mutt and mc! There are
a few others I did not try, but I'll get to 'em. I thought first I
have to let everyone on the list know!!!

Thanks again ALL!!!

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely

http://trollboy.thruhere.net:8080/MontyPython/fish.htm