Re: DWWW & its requirements

John W. Foster:

> I want to use DWWW as my onboard help system. I have done so for years.
> Now I want to use nginx as my web server and DWWW will not install
> without apache. I dont want to install 2 webservers so how do I get
> around this.

The package dwww depends on apache2 | httpd-cgi. That means either
Apache2 or any package that Provides: httpd-cgi. The package nginx-full
only Provides: httpd. Either it does not support CGI scripts (I have no
idea about that) or it should use Provides: httpd-cgi.

J.
--
It is not in my power to change anything.
[Agree]   [Disagree]