403 Forbidden During Wheezy NetInst ISO Install

I'm using the amd64 NetInst ISO of Debian Wheezy. For the record, I created a new ISO from it containing an additional driver (bnx) so that I could get the network drivers up; this seems to work fine.) When the installation reaches the repository selection, I'm getting 403 Forbidden errors. I've tried a dozen or more repos with the same result.

I've brought up a console (Ctrl-Alt-F2) and looked at the syslog. I'm seeing

Sep 17 19:03:46 in-target: W: Failed to fetch http://cdn.debian.net/debian/dists/wheezy/contrib/binary-amd64/Packages 403 Forbidden

I've used a variety of repos, this just happens to be the last one that I used. What is curious is that I can run the following without trouble:

wget http://cdn.debian.net/debian/dists/wheezy/contrib/binary-amd64/Packages

So why does the installation get a 403 when wget does not?

I've looked at the possibility of a DNS issue, so I changed the name servers in /etc/resolv.conf to point to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 respectively. This had no effect on the problem.

Is there a way to increase the diagnostic level on the installation? Is there something obvious that I'm missing? It seems that if wget can retrieve it, the installation should be able to also. What am I overlooking?

Thank you for your time.

-John Joganic