Re: One-Stop Debian Box Config Tool: Call for Collaborators!

Hi Lisi,

Thanks for your reply, and letting me know about Libranet too.

> You could do worse than find a copy of the admin assistant and work it up.  It
> was Open Source software so the code is all there.  I have the disks that
> were released when the next version of Libranet became current, and if you
> were interested could let you have them.  I actually have the dead ones too.

Sounds very interesting!

Do you have a link to a repository or site where the code is available?

How easy is it to add new "recipes" to the tool?

Let me know if you have any time to spare on the project too!

Thanks again.

Yours Sincerely,
Jarrod O'Flaherty.