Re: One-Stop Debian Box Config Tool: Call for Collaborators!

An example for my argumentation.

On Fri, 2013-09-13 at 01:36 -0700, Jarrod O'Flaherty wrote:
>    PATTERN) "I want to: VERB + OBJECT [ + to + VALUE ]"
>    EXAMPLE) "I want to: change the default GTK font size to 18pt"
               I want to: make the desktop icon fonts bigger

For what WM, DE?
You already need knowledge to know "GTK", you need knowledge about valid
values.

               I want to: get rid of xruns

What do you want provide? A troubleshooting list for all use cases and
all possible situations? How many TiB should the database become?