Re: building from source for different arch

On Mon, Sep 09, 2013 at 11:20:34PM +0200, Lucio Crusca wrote:
I'm trying to build opus package from source for both amd64 and i386, after
having applied the patch by Pino Toscano I've found here:

Look at the manpage for gcc (which I'm assuming you'll be using) and you'll see switches for different CPUs and architectures. These switches can be specified in the makefiles. You'll want a separate makefile for each compile.