Jessie/sid 64: ia32-libs "conflicts" with libjack-jackd2

Hi *,

I need ia32-libs in order to enable 3D features of the fglrx driver in my
64bit box. Until a few days ago I had it installed ok. Then, after some
aptitude update, I got broken packages because of ia32-libs: it depends on
libjack-jackd2-0:i386, which in turn depends on libopus0:i386, which in turn
is in conflict with libopus0 (i.e. not :i386, but the 64 bit version).

The proposed er... "solution" is to avoid installing ia32-libs (which was
already installed, but I removed it following the advice and now I am stuck
withtou 3D in fglrx), or remove everything that directly or indirectly depends
on the 64 bit version of libopus0, that is, many desktop apps (the jack sound
server, vlc, kdenlive, various games, ffmpeg, and so on).

Has anyone faced this problem?