Re: wheezy keyboard shortcuts w/ lxde

On Lu, 22 iul 13, 14:57:35, Robert Holtzman wrote:

> The wiki.debian.org/Openbox site says to edit shortcuts in the rc.xml
> file, not the lxde-rc.xml. Looking at them I couldn't tell the
> difference except that the rc.xml seems more extensive. I'll have to
> jump on the lxde list and try to find out what's going on. If nothing
> there, I'll look for an openbox list.

You probably already found the answer to this, but I'll post it anyway
for the archives: LXDE uses OpenBox, but with a different configuration
file (probably with the --config-file switch). This way if you use
OpenBox stand alone your customizations will not affect LXDE.

Kind regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)