Re: please read i am not getting satisfaction from mytablet l got it in april i dont download anything on it and it is slow take long to load so what should i do please tell me thank you.

phillip johnson <jamaicabarnes31@gmail.com> writes:
<silence>
When your subject line is three lines long (on my display, anyway) maybe
you should move it to the body of your post.

When the body of your post is empty, you should *definitely* move
something in there.

Does your table run Debian Linux?  If not, why are you asking here?