Re: gwenview

On Wednesday 04 September 2013 13:59:46 François Patte wrote:
> Le 04/09/2013 14:14, Paul Cartwright a écrit :
> > On 09/04/2013 06:24 AM, François Patte wrote:
> >> It seems to be unable to deal with ptp protocol... So I can't import
> >> photos from a camera.. Sigh!
> >
> > can you not go to the file manager and  copy the photos from your camera?
> > In File manager I see my Samsung Galaxy S3, go to the folder-
> > Card-DCIM-Camera and there are all my photos..
>
> Not thunar file manager...
>
> Is you camera seen as a mass storage device? Nikon coolpix has only ptp
> protocol on usb port...

Does your model of Nikon coolpix not have a memory card slot?  You do not say
what model it is.

If there were a memory card there would be no problem.  I must say, this is
the first time I have come across a digital camera that does not have a
memory card slot, but I don't know very much about cameras.

Lisi