Re: no soundcards found...

On Tue, Sep 03, 2013 at 08:14:24PM -0400, William Hopkins wrote:
> Done, no effect. Output of all commands remains the same.

Ok. I had another look at your original message, and notice you seem
to be doing all this as a regular user. So, let's take a step back in
that case. Are you able to do all this as root? If yes, then you
probably just need to add your regular user account to the audio group.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn..net
gpg public key: http://www.gregn..net/pubkey.asc