Re: gwenview

shotwell is the best photo suite on Gnu/Linux IMHO

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 3:51 PM, François Patte <francois.patte@mi.parisdescartes.fr> wrote:
Bonjour, I have juste installed gwenview and I connot see it in the xfce menu.... Why? Question: what are the "best" photo managers? I don't mean soft like gimp but soft for sorting and classifying photos. Thank you.
--
François Patte UFR de mathématiques et informatique Laboratoire CNRS MAP5, UMR 8145 Université Paris Descartes 45, rue des Saints Pères F-75270 Paris Cedex 06 Tél. +33 (0)1 8394 5849 http://www.math-info.univ-paris5.fr/~patte