Re: Thanks

On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 07:01:42 -0400
"Thod Motte" <tmotte@mail.com> wrote:

> Thanks to debian and Gnome 3 for making my desktop as buggy and
> unstable as Windows 95 was in 1997 and less customizable.
>
> I'm just going to revert to squeeze, that desktop actually worked.

Instead of shooting the upgrade, how about using a different desktop
environment, like LXDE, XFCE, fluxbox, and several others? That way you
can still keep the goodness of wheezy but its still usable. But the
choice is yours.

Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.0.4
Registered Linux user 334501