Re: xfce workspace switcher question

On Fri, 2013-08-30 at 23:07 +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> "Use the mouse wheel" seems to work just fine; but no keyboard option.
> Time to hack code I guess :)

The mouse wheel sometimes can't replace the short cuts, but I can live
with cursor up and down key. Most of the times I anyway use only 1 row.
It's not only bad when it doesn't continue with the second row, it could
be an advantage, e.g. windows of programs could be in the first row and
terminal emulation windows were those programs were launched in the
second row, then it could be useful, if it won't continue with the
second row.