Re: xfce workspace switcher question

On 8/30/13, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-08-30 at 22:15 +1000, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>> Start -> Settings -> Window Manager Tweaks
>> -> Workspaces -> Wrap workspaces when ...
>>
>> /usr/bin/xfwm4-tweaks-settings
>
> Yes, it's possible to stop it, but

Hi Ralph :)

The conjunction "yes ..., but" is not so tolerant. The word "but"
negates all that came before it. Also, it leads reader to think you
are negating/disdainful of what was before your "but". I hope you did
not want that.

> there seems to be no way to make it
> continue, when at the forth workspace (last one in the first row) to
> continue with the fifth workspace (first one in the second row).

"Use the mouse wheel" seems to work just fine; but no keyboard option.
Time to hack code I guess :)