Re: Mouse middle button and Enlightenment(E17)

On Thu, 2013-08-29 at 12:14 +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> E17

You like what you see, but you don't like what you experience, right?
Over the years I tested E16.999999999999999999/E17 again and again and
it always was one of the most worse DEs I ever experienced.

Tested on different distros, also on Debian, installed from packages,
compiled from source, it always was one of the buggiest, unstablest DEs
I ever experienced, if not absolutely the worst of all DEs I ever tried
to use.

E17 was and perhaps still is flashy, but unusable for production
environments.

e17 > /dev/null