Mouse middle button and Enlightenment(E17)

I am experimenting with E17 as an alternative desktop environment on two computers.

On one I can paste (as in other enironments like LXDE, Gnome, KDE, XFCE) after selecting some part of the screen and then pressing the middle button (mouse wheel).  On the other one that process does not work.  I thought I have about the same environment on both computers (testing/sid with 3-10-2 kernel).

Where do I look for a solution or configuration?  This only happens when i use E17.

By the way, I like what I see of E17.  Apart from this little irritation on one computer the only other real problem is that there is no Dropbox synchronization available under E17.

Regards
Johann

--
Because experiencing your loyal love is better than life itself,
my lips will praise you.  (Psalm 63:3)