Re: with DHCP, forcing a DNS address at your local computer?

Sorry about the nitpicking, but really! are you trying to confuse the OP
or help him/her?

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 09:07:38PM +0200, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:

> If you want to get changed it by DHCP, install the package resolveconf, then

Really?
root@tal:~# apt-cache search resolveconf
root@tal:~#

> you get a sysmlink in /etc/resolfconf to a file, which ...
			ouch!
> You can also create a staticfile /etc/resolve.conf, where you can write your
				   ouch again!

Is that two different files spelled wrong (twice!)? One file
spelled wrong?

Please check the post BEFORE sending. I know mistakes can happen but,
really?

oppressing." --- Malcolm X