Re: No sound on Debian SID ufter upgrade

On Sat, 2013-08-24 at 13:41 -0400, Carl Fink wrote:
> Turns out the PulseAudio developers don't recommend [...]

It's hard to resist not to make jokes about PA and to recommend to
remove it and to abandon everything that comes with a hard dependency to
it, instead of installing dummy packages or to use any other workaround.

Ok, I had a Cuba Libre too much today, but I would write something
similar without being on something, that has got a dubious name.

I like the USA, but regarding to the "Cuba issue" I'm pro Cuba, so IMO
Coca~Cola not really is for "libre", when it's mixed with or without
Barcadi-white-rum. I abandon the Barcadi family and PA in my live, both
are a no-go for me.