Re: OT: Web Audio Player Recommendations?

Recommend using the JW Player. It supports playlists and you can
easily populate it with a php script.
www.longtailvideo.com/jw-player/

Dont know much about html5 but what I did find out is that it doesnt
support playlists. That was what made me look at other options and
finally settled with jw player.

--
The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break stuff.