Re: Proliant Microserver installation

Appologies not 'built-in' so to speak, just no additional drives. Actually as luck would have it, my 2TB Western Digital just arrived :)

Assume its an issue with Debian install finding disks to partition then? BIOS can see both, so no problem there. What can I do to debug? Does the debian testing version I've chosen seem a reasonable choice (compatability-wise)?

Thanks,

Adam