Re: I'm going to install Debian in my Macbook Pro

On Tuesday 20 August 2013 07:20:18 郭靖 wrote:
> BTW, What I wish is just to divide the disk, then install as what Live CD
> tells me.

I have not personally ever installed form the live CD, but I have gained the
impression on this list, that using the live CD as a live CD is great, but if
you want to install you are better off using an install CD.

If you only want to download one CD then I would recommend the netinstall CD,
if you have Internet access where the computer is, or the first DVD if you
haven't.

Lisi