I'm going to install Debian in my Macbook Pro

Hi guys,

I'm going to install Debian in my computer. But I have some questions, though I've tried Fedora before, but Mac OSX and Fedora didn't exist simultaneous.

This time I want to keep Mac OSX and install Debian.

So do I just divide the disk into two parts and then install Debian on the new part? Would it be tough or not smooth as I expect?

BTW, What I wish is just to divide the disk, then install as what Live CD tells me.

- Jing Guo