wireless problem

I have a wireless connection that disconnects sponaneously. NM claims
I'm connected but I'm not. Can't ping the router (operation not
permitted). Ethernet connection is no problem when wireless is down.
Tried installing wicd with no luck. Not only no luck but with wicd I
couldn't turn on the xciever. At one time wicd wouldn't play nice w/ NM.
IIRC this is no longer true. Can anyone confirm?

I just purged wicd and NM fired up my wireless connection w/ no problem.
I'll see how long it lasts.

FWIW I'm running Wheezy fully updated w/ fxce4 DE.

--
Bob Holtzman
Your mail is being read by tight lipped