Re: How to use the debian installation iso for installing packages using aptitude

OK, So because of that I'm guessing you need an entry like:
gpg: key cxdfddey: "Local Repository Key"
blah blah blah.

So following the adage -- teach a man to fish ...

Googling "how to authenticate a local repository Debian"
(leave off the quotes in the search box.)

Returns, e.g.:

http://www.kanotix.com/PNphpBB2-viewtopic-t-18541.html
https://wiki.debian.org/SecureApt
http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/notes/debian/private-repo.html
http://linuxconfig.org/easy-way-to-create-a-debian-package-and-local-package-repository
http://www.eucalyptus.com/download/euca2ools/1.3.1/debian
http://serverfault.com/questions/111885/securely-restrict-access-to-a-private-debian-repository
http://blog.jonliv.es/2011/04/26/creating-your-own-signed-apt-repository-and-debian-packages/

Another way is to just cut'n'paste the error/warning/ message into
google.

Thanks a lot for your help, the links you sent me all contain how to sign your own repository that you make for your own packages. Here I am using the debian repository. So I guess I will need to sign them with the official key. Where can I find that key?

Also if I generate my own gpg key and sign the repository using that key, will it get authenticated?

Just the last piece of the puzzle!

--
Regards,
Anubhav Yadav