Re: need help on install android development environment

On Thu, 15 Aug 2013, Long Wind wrote:

Thanks for your detailed help!
I will try it without Eclipse.

I hope I didn't sound like I was recommending that you try to do Android software development without using eclipse. What I intended to say was that you could get eclipse either by installing the wheezy eclipse package or by installing eclipse from <http://www.eclipse.org>, which will be a little more up to date. While it is possible to do software development of Android applications without eclipse, it is not where I would recommend that you start. It would be much easier to get started doing it within eclipse.

PS: Your email address looks pretty distinguished to me.

Well thanks, but don't be too impressed. It is just a mail reflector service that the IEEE provides to members. Most people think it is some sort of scream or something.