keyboard+mouse freeze on installation

Hi,

It is not really a bug I guess (cos maybe it's on purpose) but does anyone know why the new distribution 7.x.x freezes on installation, just passed the first
menu (choose your installation mode : graphical expert, etc..) ?

I even tried to upgrade from 6.x.x which hasn't got this issue, but as soon as the 7.x.x
is installed, the keyboard+mouse freeze. I tried also to install from 7.x.x
firmware-non-free : it didn't do better.

My keyboard and mouse are Logitech.

Nota : I have the same issue with the Ubuntu last release (13.x) so I guess it's a kernel
issue but I have no idea of the parameter(s) to change to resolve this..

It really would help if anybody has a clue on what is really going on.

Thank you