Re: debian net install CD cashing squid.

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 11:54:19AM +0500, Muhammad Yousuf Khan wrote:
>    can i cache all installations/files that net-install CD download from
>    debian repo during installation.
>    I am  using SQUID as a proxy server.

Certainly, Something like this may be useful:
http://itkia.com/using-squid-to-cache-apt-updates-for-debian-and-ubuntu/

>    please advice. it is taking hell of a time to install one single server.
>    almost taking a day. very frustrating........

I hope you're aware that caching the packages for the install of one
machine won't speed things up at all. Well, I can visualise a bizarre
situation where it might...