Re: After Sieve plugin errors

tunefs.ocfs2 --fs-features=discontig-bg /dev/your_block_device

2013/8/7 emmanuel segura <emi2fast@gmail.com>
Ok

Try with this:

debugfs.ocfs2 -n -R "stat //inode_alloc:0000"

Verify that the value "Next Free Rec" is at 0 and the value of either 0 Free

This indicates that there is no 'more' contiguous space available to the allocation of new blocks even if there 'space available on the system

The solution to the problem of the allocation of blocks and 'to activate FEATURES discontig-bg that allows you to allocate non-contiguous spaces.

The FEATURES you enable 'in this way

tunefs.ocfs2 --fs-features=discontig-bg